Matrix XD

Matrix XD: Forex Marketiva Streamster Tips

Forex Marketiva Streamster Tips
The main theme in the business is for money. Everything we do in this world would not be far away from the money. Everyone needs money to make ends meet every day. Thus, virtually no one who does not need money. All need.

In this blog I will write about my first experience doing business use marketiva (FOREX).

I was still very common in this business. Be said did not know at all. But, I have a desire to try to do business because I needed money. From the program that I've downloaded and from an article I read from another blog so I ended up doing transactions using Virtual Money.

Apparently, from this program we can practice before starting with the original forex. Thus, we do not lose too much. Until now I still use a virtual currency for the transaction because I was still not able to clear transactions.

If I see from the table that is on Streamster, If we are going to trade then we should see the value of BID and OFFER detail. Use the value of the currency difference between the BID and OFFER are not too far away. This is intended to reduce the loss of open transactions. Because every time I open a transaction must always lose, just after a new time is increased.

Tip from me is probably still doubt because I was new to the forex. If you have better tips please give comments to me, so blog reader can find out.

Labels:


Share
Posted By Sutrisno
Created on Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Blogger shaon said...

I am really very happy to read ur forex information.I also enjoy ur site. Today I
get a site from google search. A good place to start is to
commit to a currency trading course. Here is a link to a
professional Forex course and it's free of charge http://http://allforexzone.blogspot.com
there all information step by step and very easy.

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Blogger shaon said...

Really nice you're blog. you're blog posting is very helpful for

me. I am really very happy to read ur forex information. Today I

get a site from google search. A good place to start is to

commit to a currency trading course. Here is a link to a

professional Forex course and it's free of charge http://www.forexbusiness
tips.com
there all information step by step and very easy.

 

Post a Comment